Friday, September 5, 2008

Autobiography

My life:

I was born in 1990, here locally in Lexington, Kentucky. I lived in the same house my entire life, up until a few weeks ago when my family moved to Nicholasville. I have a sister who lives in Nashville, getting an MD PHD at Vanderbilt as a med student. One of my activites while growing up here was being involved in the scouting program. I earned my Eagle Scout rank in 2006 and am the 7th one in two generations of my family to do so. One of this highlights of my experiences was a 2 week backpacking trip to a reserve in New Mexico. Here, me and my crew hiked near 100 miles. I have traveled to New York, Las Vegas, Washington D.C, Mexico, and Europe.(France, England, and Italy all this summer). In highschool, I won the State Championship with my high school drumline 3 out of my 4 years, and got to play in the 2007 Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. My general interests include playing drums, photography, and just taking it easy.

In college, I am majoring in architecture. The program is fun and helps mold individuals into the people necessary to complete the work needed out in the real world. This program also seems to consume the majority of my time, as we have many projects and things that need to be worked on outside of class. So I would say most of my current interests revolve around architecture, although I hope not to let my musical skills dwindle in the process.

As for my personality, I scored INFJ on the assesment, or "Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging". As far as a learning preference, I prefer hands on activites or visual aids to learn most effectively. So far in the DSP course, I enjoyed the simulated cultures event we did. It was difficult to transfer from the trade oriented, fun loving Betan culture to the sinister, government obsessed people of the Alphan culture. Well maybe I'm a tad biased, but it was interesting to discuss the differing views of each culture.

Feel free to comment on my life, I would say I'd make changes, but unlike a blog background, it's pretty much gotta stay the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Phoolendu. I don't think you should like to change anything. It sounds like you've led quite an impressive life thus far.

Reecie Foxtrot said...

Hey Phoolendu. I enjoyed ur autobiography. To me it seemed very interesting, and something you and i have in common is that we have both traveled a bit. I agree with Zopu, changes dont seem necessary :) although we probably all feel like we could make a few changes in our lives...

-Reecie :)

Unknown said...

Howdie, Phoolendu. I like the blog title (it sounds the same). A great entry thus far. You seem to have a pretty stable life, so I don't think you need to change anything.

-Meh Jigsaw.

Elle Raghilda said...

Phoolendu

I loved reading about your architecture life. I find that hilarious because it is extremely accurate! You have a really interesting life and I like how you played in the drumline.

-Elle

dollybug01 said...

reading this made me a little scared about not living in the same city anymore. i'm both sad and excited for you that you get to make some crazy memories without me. :)